LURVES
+ myself
+ pink
+ tkgs
+ chinese songs
+ fei lun hai
+ my friends
+ 2e5
+ storybooks
+ taiwan shows
+ $$$
+ daydream
+ piano and violin
+ talking
+ my family:D


EWWW
x worms
x exams
x clearing my table
x waking up early to school
x higher chinese
x troublesome people
x fake fake people
x act cute buay cute people
x backstabbers


WISHLIST!!!
<3 to get better grades
<3 to GROW TALLER
<3 everyone to be healthy and happy
<3 a new wallet
<3 to go taiwan or korea
<3 to have pimples free face
<3 u to take my friend test(scroll down to the bottom)

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

hello...

long time no post..

haha

i am inspired by wu xin fang to post this post...

inspired becos she is hitting me behind the back

haha

wu xin fang is sitting beside me cos she is in my house to do the e learning thing

cos her com kanna virus

cos some idiotic people go and attack her...

and then she stupid stupid agreed with all the terms and conditions.

so kanna virus..

haix

oh ya...

according to wu xin fang, to day is janice gay birthday..

so HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANICE GAY

haha

oh..

and i cut my hair... haha

then wu xin fangsay that got no difference..

haha

and she just changed to "u look cuter"

lol

AND she want me to say that I dont think so..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home