LURVES
+ myself
+ pink
+ tkgs
+ chinese songs
+ fei lun hai
+ my friends
+ 2e5
+ storybooks
+ taiwan shows
+ $$$
+ daydream
+ piano and violin
+ talking
+ my family:D


EWWW
x worms
x exams
x clearing my table
x waking up early to school
x higher chinese
x troublesome people
x fake fake people
x act cute buay cute people
x backstabbers


WISHLIST!!!
<3 to get better grades
<3 to GROW TALLER
<3 everyone to be healthy and happy
<3 a new wallet
<3 to go taiwan or korea
<3 to have pimples free face
<3 u to take my friend test(scroll down to the bottom)

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

hi... then wu xin fang just went away... haha
the purpose of this poat is to tell WU XIN FANG that i deleated your name from the 'like' list..
haha
*wicked laughter*
and btw MY LUSKY STAR ROCKS!!!
haha..
xin fang and odelia will agree dont you !
haha
remember to go and see my lucky star, fang yang de xing xing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home