LURVES
+ myself
+ pink
+ tkgs
+ chinese songs
+ fei lun hai
+ my friends
+ 2e5
+ storybooks
+ taiwan shows
+ $$$
+ daydream
+ piano and violin
+ talking
+ my family:D


EWWW
x worms
x exams
x clearing my table
x waking up early to school
x higher chinese
x troublesome people
x fake fake people
x act cute buay cute people
x backstabbers


WISHLIST!!!
<3 to get better grades
<3 to GROW TALLER
<3 everyone to be healthy and happy
<3 a new wallet
<3 to go taiwan or korea
<3 to have pimples free face
<3 u to take my friend test(scroll down to the bottom)

Monday, October 29, 2007

hey...
haha
early in the morn.
no school !!
yay!
can wake up late late..
then yesterday had a quarrel with my younger sister about her studies..
haix..
in the end i got angery and lock myself up in the room...
then in the morning before she went to school, she said sorry
haha
so funny...
then i was asleep.
then i didnt hear
haha
today maybe going to pasir ris park to cycle..
with alyssa and xin fang and amanda ..
yay
looking forward
lol
nth to write so write crap..
oh ya..
on thurs 2e5 got GATHERING!!!! YAY
i think the theme is rainbow colours....
haha
then nth much already ... post later!!
bye bye!! muacks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home